Friday, October 12, 2012

Introduction

Serials (serialized novels) have been around longer than I can remember, and that covers a long span of time.  In spite of that, they are just now finding their way to the internet in a big way.  There are a number of sites that specialize in serials and that number is growing daily.  Rather than join one, I decided to set up this site to serialize my novel, Another Place Another Time, and in the process, learn first hand about this old/new idea.

Another Place Another Time is a book about men, women, and dogs who have one thing in common: they always do what's right.

I hope you enjoy this serialization of one of my favorite stories.


4 comments:

  1. Bert, I am looking forward to it. Regards, SW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great story. So glad to see it serialized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to reading Another Place Another Time chapter by chapter. Serials give a reader a chances to eat the elephant one bite at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking froward to this too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete